Flowers for girls mean a lot, so knowledgeable boys
are treated in a special way. Everyone knows that a special relationship to the
girl may be expressed by flowers, so we'll show you what flowers to choose for
Best flowers for girlfriend's bouquet
1. Lilies symbolize affection, concern, sympathy and
2. Roses are the embodiment of love and passion,
however, so give them if your feelings are heartfelt.
3. Gerbera - this flower is a symbol of good humor,
modesty, flirt and mystery.
4. Pinks are a symbol of enthusiasm, loyalty and
5. Orchids - are the personification of charm,
lightness and sky-high dreams.
6. Tulips - symbols of large, pure love and happiness.
What color of flowers to present?
White is the personification of youth and innocence.
Red symbolizes passionate love, life, celebration,
fire. Flowers of this color longer express a passion rather than love.
Yellow color is very often associated with separation,
but in fact it is the color of sunshine, joy, love of life.
Pink flowers mean tender love and reverent attitude.
It is universal and can be presented in this case, to a lady of any age.